Are there Good Options for Eating Disorder Treatment in Glendale, Arizona?
Yes! Empowerment Counseling & Treatment Center for Wellness is located in Glendale, Arizona and we specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of eating disorders as well as other mental health issues.
What Type of Treatment for Eating Disorders Can I Find in Glendale, Arizona?
There are a few options for those seeking eating disorder treatment in Glendale, Arizona. The first, is individual counseling, which involves weekly or bi-weekly meetings with a therapist to address your needs. Another option is outpatient eating disorder treatment in Glendale, which involves group therapy, family therapy and individual therapy combined. Lastly, there are inpatient treatment options for eating disorders in Glendale, which involve checking into a secure facility for a period of time during your treatment.
What Qualities in an Agency Should You Look for When Seeking Treatment for An Eating Disorder in Glendale, AZ?
There are several questions to ask before choosing a practitioner, hospital or agency who works with eating disorders. We would recommend asking the following:
- What are your licenses and credentials?
- What eating disorders do you specialize in working with?
- What is the cost of your eating disorder program in Glendale?
- Will the eating disorder treatment in Glendale be covered by my insurance?
- How will you assess what level of care I need for my eating disorder?
- Will I be working with a therapist and nutritionist? If so, how does this work?
- How will my health be monitored during treatment?
- Do you believe in body positive approaches?
Warning: Be careful about seeking treatment for your eating disorder from an unlicensed therapist or coach. Seeking treatment through a diet or physical training professional is not recommended, as this could exacerbate your current condition/disorder.