What are Your Options for Eating Disorder Treatment in Phoenix?
If you reside in the Phoenix area and need Eating Disorder Treatment or Counseling, we can help. Options in Phoenix for disordered eating treatment are outlined below.
Outpatient Treatment & Counseling in Phoenix for Eating Disorders
- Group Therapy for Eating Disorders
- Individual Therapy for Eating Disorders
- Remain living at home and/or working at current job
- Average length of treatment: 90 days or more
- Cost: Affordable, especially with insurance
Inpatient Treatment in Phoenix for Eating Disorders
- Get treatment at a hospital or inpatient facility that might be local or out of state
- Group, family and individual counseling will be included
- Average length of stay: 30 days
- Cost: May be high, but insurance can help once your deductible is reached.
How Will You Know What Kind of Care or Treatment in Phx You Need for Your Eating Disorder?
If you’re not sure what level of care in Phoenix would be fit your needs, give us a call and we can help you. For those who have severe health issues due to an eating disorder, inpatient treatment in Phoenix may be your best option.